Tuesday 27 November 2007

I smell a compensation scam...

As many as 15 art lovers have been injured at London's Tate Modern since the opening of an installation which features a large crack in the floor, according to a report in the Times.



In this American-style "compensation culture", where people sue tobacco companies for not telling them that smoking can cause chest problems and fat people can sue McDonalds for not telling them that fried cow innards are bad for your waistline, I am not surprised! It makes me sick that the public are so greedy and so transparent in their motives that they seize any opportunity to sue rather than be able to behave like a responsible adult nowadays.

I blame the Government, Watchdog, Oprah Winfrey and lawyers. I think I'll sue!

Read the full story on the BBC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]