Saturday 1 December 2007

All the seats were free, and she comes and sits right next to me



Knowing how much I love gossip and overheard conversations, I was overjoyed to discover this fabulous website the other day.

Tube Gossip is just a list of quotes from a master eavesdropper on the London Underground - and some of them are just classic! Some examples:

  • "He woke up one morning and his toes had fallen off in the night."
  • "Brian, did you put my other hair extension in your bag?"
  • "Have I ever told you about the time I nearly choked on a carrot in a falafel shop in Amsterdam?"
  • "I mean, she lives in Chiswick. That's worse than France!"
  • "They say blind people never actually fall asleep."
  • "Yeah, she looks like Kylie. If Kylie is a 6 foot bearded transvestite."

Visit Tube Gossip and join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]