Sunday 24 February 2008

Depp-th charged



We wait with bated breath this evening for the announcement of the Oscar winners (not really - this annual American back-slapping event has always been a bit of a crap affair, with the obviously good performances unrewarded and the obviously populist films scooping prizes).

Here is a clip of the gorgeous Johnny Depp - nominated for Best Actor- singing in his best David Bowie voice in Sweeney Todd:


Voted People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive in 2003, I have been in love with Johnny Depp ever since Cry Baby. With his twinkling eyes, his off-beat choice of roles - think Edward Scissorhands or Ed Wood - and his all-round charm he has my vote any day!

The Oscars

Johnny Depp on IMDB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]