Sunday 15 February 2009

Going, going gone - a weird life for sale



Items include "a pair of trousers so studded with diamanté that they feel as heavy as chain mail"...

I think I should bid for some of these fabulous items in the great Michael Jackson clear-out sale. Having never returned to his fantasy world at "Neverland" after all the scandals, and rumoured to have defaulted on several debts, a huge array of the contents of that theme park dedicated to himself are being auctioned in April by Julien's auctioneers in LA.

Even his socks are covered in diamanté!



Other things that caught my eye include one of his trademark gloves, several crowns and robes, a model of Frankenstein's Castle - made of mirror tiles - and a fully jointed robotic head of the great weirdo himself...



More pictures

Read the article by Chris Campion in the Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]