Monday 14 September 2009

Pack up your rubber duck. I'd like to wish you luck





I would have blogged about how fab Soho Live was, except it wasn't that interesting.

Hordes of people packed into a tiny corner of Soho Square making it impossible to get near the stage and its crappy sound system (which even made Stewart Who and the one half of the Freemasons who turned up sound crap), and practically no-one around Rupert Street at all (although I did catch Sarah McLachlan,and she was good). However after retreating to Halfway to Heaven for the CK Sunday show I finished the day with fab fireworks on the river for the close of the Thames Festival, so all was not lost...


Anyhow enough of all that, here's a brilliant piece of tackiness to brighten up a grey Monday, courtesy of Wonder Woman and former Maybelline model Miss Lynda Carter herself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]