Friday 6 November 2009

Very authentic entertainment, indeed

Since our return from Spain, we had loads of recorded telly to catch up with - the BBC4 Art Deco season, Brian Sewell's Grand Tour, and our favourite comedy of the moment Benidorm. We love this programme!

Having spent an inordinate amount of time on the Costas, I can assure you that it isn't really a drama at all, but more like a true-to-life documentary. I can guarantee that we have probably met all the characters at some time or another!

One (very new) character we would really love to meet, however, is "Dirty Diana from Torrevieja". In case you haven't seen it, here is one of the best scenes from the recent series, as Diana (Una Stubbs) enjoys some of the local "entertainment"...Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]