Friday 4 March 2011

Disco Barbichette



Have I got a bucketful of campness for you, dear reader...

I thought I'd round off a miserable week with something guaranteed to start your weekend with a smile on your face!

Here's the supremely talented Ritchie Family with what can only be described as what might have happened had the artistic designer of the Eurovision Song Contest somehow woken up from a drug-fuelled haze in a Paris discotheque in 1979 and decided to make a video...

Thank Disco It's Friday!


This clip is from a completely unknown (to the residents of Dolores Delargo Towers, at least) French disco movie by the name of Je te tiens, tu me tiens par la Barbichette, which roughly translated means "I've got you, you've got me by the chin hairs" - and also starred the Village People! Bizarre...

3 comments:

  1. Thank JON its friday! You are a disco GOD! YESSSS I remember the Ritchie Family! PEACE LOVE AND DISCO! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]