Friday 11 March 2011

These dreams go on when I close my eyes



With items ranging from Bette Davis' bloodstained dress from Hush, Hush, Sweet Charlotte to Audrey Hepburn's Ascot dress and hat from My Fair Lady to Rudolph Valentino's matador outfit from Blood and Sand and Barbra Streisand's gold beaded gown from Hello Dolly, the auction of items from Debbie Reynolds' ill-fated attempt at a "Hollywood Motion Picture Museum" opens in June 2011.

Oh wow - now all I have to do is win the Lottery, and I could be swanning around in Claudette Colbert's gown from Cleopatra!

As I do. Often. In my dreams.



Visit the auction site

2 comments:

  1. wow...will be interesting to see what kind of bucks they will bring in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this whole concept SO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]