Friday 27 May 2011

Burning love inside

Ah, weekends, how we love them... Especially Bank Holiday ones!

Continuing a hectic week, I have tickets to be part of the audience for Radio 2's Friday Night is Music Night celebration of the almost 70-year-old radio programme Desert Island Discs tonight, which should be fab, and tomorrow we're all off en masse to Shoeburyness, Southend and Leigh-on-Sea for a day at the sea-side.

To celebrate, let us revisit one of the hits from Alistair's very drunken 50th birthday party last Saturday - the Detroit Spinners and Working My Way Back To You. Here, Legs and Co show us exactly how we should have been dancing to it...


Thank Disco It's Friday!!

2 comments:

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]