Tuesday 17 May 2011

I spend my cash on looking flash



I sat an exam this morning - the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply, level 3 if you need to know - and I feel I need some cheering up after that! [I'm too old and too bloody cynical to be a student...]

And this is just the thing. Thirty years ago a certain gorgeous man by the name of Adam (and his Ants) ruled our world - and here is what they were ruling with this week...


Stand and Deliver indeed! I remember it well - their album Kings of the Wild Frontier was hardly off my Dansette.

Oh, memories of being a teenager again...

7 comments:

  1. is that really 30 years ago? Time flies as we get older …

    Just seen a clip of him from Monday night doing Antmusic - looking and sounding great.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have seen him live, too... Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I see him for the first time on Saturday - I am **ILL**, **ILL** I say, with excitement. I can't believe it will happen... <3 <3 <3 I'm getting my hair done & have bought a new outfit, etc. After 30 years of waiting, a significant effort must be made...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sense some moist panties here... Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Sense"??!! It's a wonder your computer's not floating away, dearie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HUGE Adam fan over here in the U.S., saw him three times in concert ... I was utterly bonkers for him! One of the most beautiful men ever to grace the face of the planet.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]