Wednesday 3 August 2011

Double celebration



In such esteemed company as P D James, John Landis, Terry Wogan, Martin Sheen, Steven Berkoff and Martha Stewart, it's my sister's birthday today.

It's also the 85th birthday of one Anthony Dominick Benedetto, better known as Tony Bennett.



The last of the great swingers, Mr Bennett shows no sign of stopping yet, with a second collection of duets with other (lesser) vocalists out now. This particular partnership, however, remains the standard by which all others are set...

Mr Bennett and Ms Lang - Moonglow:


Happy birthday Hils! And happy birthday Tony Bennett!

http://tonybennett.com/

3 comments:

  1. Thanks love. I never knew me and Martha Stewart had so much in common. See you Sunday.
    ttfn
    Hils
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilary shares a birthday with a great swinger! I shall say nothing except happy birthday Hils!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 85th Birthday Hills … did I get that right? xox

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]