Friday 30 December 2011

I light up the night and live like a star



It's almost the end of the year, and I am busy preparing for our New Year's Eve party.

However, it is also the fantabulosa Miss Sheryl Lee Ralph's 55th birthday - so happily we can start the weekend with a whiff of poppers and some dry ice, and have a bit of a boogie to her timeless classic In The Evening!

Thank Disco It's Friday!


I know I have written about the significance of this song before, back in 2008 but it is too good not to be repeated...

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. an amazing song...CLASSIC. Cheers! xoxoMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Clinks poppers bottles together)

    Cheers!
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It's like magic
    Like something in the air
    You can feel it
    Close your eyes now
    And your heart will take you there!"

    Jx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]