Thursday 5 April 2012

Fasten your seatbelts



It's Mother's birthday!!

The campest star in the glittering firmament of stars, our Patron Saint Miss Bette Davis was born on this date 104 years ago.

To mark the occasion, Miss Davis has just been "installed" as our latest exhibit in the Dolores Delargo Towers Museum of Camp - and well overdue!

Here, I thought I'd pay due deference by revisiting this marvellous tribute from Spanish combo Pshycotic Beats:


And of course, the lady herself in some edited screen highlights:


And best of all - making an entrance as the possibly most evil Mother in screen history...


Bette Davis official website

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. "I promise you, I'll have your skin for rags, and wipe the faces of your children with them!" Happy Anniversary Mrs Taggart... Jx

      Delete
  2. The greatest actress of all time - no doubt!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]