Friday 6 April 2012

Holy Rollers!



Oh, my dears - have I got a corker of a Disco "classic" for you!

Courtesy of the lovely Thombeau over at the very special Redundant Variety Hour, I have discovered this fine German band who called themselves Bisquit - sheer talent is not the word for it.

So this weekend, why not crimp your hair, slide into those too-tight spandex trousers, strap your four-wheel skates on, and do a really bad shimmy with these delightful young "ladies"? Thank Disco it's Friday!


Hilarious...

[It is called "Good" Friday, after all.]

3 comments:

  1. WOW I somehow missed that one! Throwing some glitter your way! Have a Good Friday! xoxoMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, they are almost as talented as LUV!

    Happy easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, boys! Happy Ēostre! Jx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]