Saturday 7 April 2012

No heavy metal, rock'n'roll, music from the past



Twenty-three years ago this month, it seemed that the Stock Aitken and Waterman rollercoaster of hits was unstoppable, with Kylie'n'Jason-mania as well as Sonia, Sam Fox and Donna Summer all in the charts.

Until, that is, they launched The Reynolds Girls...

Today I have stumbled across this masterful resurrection of the girls' rather embarrassing I'd Rather Jack mashed-up with none other than "Britain's great white hope" Adele's Set Fire to the Rain.

This mix is cleverly titled I'd Rather Set Fire To The Reynolds Girls, and I love it!


About The Reynolds Girls

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There ain't half been some clever bastards - whoever the mixer is, is a genius. Jx

      Delete
  2. I couldnt get through this - as soon as that bloody Adele popped up, I had to stop. If ever there was an overexposed, overrated...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And she always has such nice things to say about you... :-) Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]