Friday 12 October 2012

So let's dance through all our fears



I listened to Part 1 of BBC Radio 2's tribute to Our Princess last night - Kylie at 25, which featured Paul Gambaccini interviewing Miss Minogue and a selection of clips from her quarter-century career. It was wonderful!

Here's a clip:

[2019 UPDATE: unsurprisingly, gone from the BBC website]

This also happens to be our regular celebration of surviving yet another week chained to our desks. So, without further ado, let us all slip into our spangliest hot-pants and boogie along with Kyles and Your Disco Needs You - Thank Disco It's Friday!


Kylie official website

6 comments:

  1. I look forward to listening to the interview when I find the time.

    A perfect Friday song, me thinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous interview! Can't wait for part two :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a regular reader of your queer cult reports, residing in NL
    so sadly cannot watch any BBC I-player clips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my world, Ad! Sorry about the BBC iPlayer - it is fustrating that these restrictions exist. However, our fellow blogger and Kylie fanatic Marky Marc (who commented above) has found the whole thing on Soundcloud - see his blog! Enjoy... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]