Monday 10 June 2013

And still have asked for more



It has been a wild weekend - lots of catching-up with my friend TJ, and a whorl of (very) late nights, booze, sunshine and drag shows. Now it's over, it's the start of another week of toil and trouble, and I have to have root canal work at the dentist this morning. Bleurrrgh!

Never mind, on this Tacky Music Monday - and the birthday of the prolific musical songwriter Frederick Loewe (of Lerner and Loewe) - here to cheer us up, as only she can, is Dame Shirley Bassey and her chiffon-strewn performance of the great man's I Could Have Danced All Night (very appropriate) from his greatest production My Fair Lady!


Frederick Loewe (10th June 1901 – 14th February 1988)

3 comments:

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]