Monday 2 September 2013

When the things you've planned need a helping hand



Still creaking with this frozen shoulder, I greet another week with a groan. I hope either a) the drugs finally shift it soon, or b) the doctor can recommend a good physio... Hey ho.

To lighten the day somewhat, here's a genuine Tacky Music Monday treat - courtesy of our eternal favourite Patron Saint Miss Mitzi Gaynor - who blows out 82 candles on her cake on Wednesday!


Not for just an hour,
Not for just a day,
Not for just a year,
But always.


I am certain that Irving Berlin never envisioned his ultimate torch song would receive this kind of treatment.

Trust Mitzi!

Have a great week, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]