Monday 14 October 2013

Come together, right now, over me



We went to see the lovely Petula Clark in concert yesterday, and she was one of the most fabulous 80-year-olds I have ever seen light up a stage!

Before I go any further (a full review may be later) - on this Tacky Music Monday, I have found a rather wonderful clip of the lady herself, together with multi-coloured and multi-fringed safety gays to entertain us as we slink through the wet miserableness to work.

Her take on Come Together is quite something!


Petula Clark

8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this, never seen it before. I still haven't bought her latest album but I will at some point. "Cut Copy Me" was a massive surprise and I'm sure I will enjoy the whole album.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The album is very enjoyable (even the John Lennon and Elvis covers are OK), but then so many things Our Pet has done in her eight-decade career have been a joy... Jx

      Delete
  2. How marvelous that you got to see her! Love the video, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I somehow guessed you might love this. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]