Tuesday 24 December 2013

Dear Santa...



OK! OK! I give in.

The lovely Gay Santa (aka Andrew Christian) and his elves have been persuading me to get my letter in quick - otherwise all my dreams this festering season won't come true...

...oh, and also to:

Buy!

More!

Underpants!

I may agree to the latter, as long as these hunky "elves" are still in them when they arrive.


By the way - the video's title says "uncensored", so if you do happen to open this at work - blame Santa!

The countdown's almost over, folks...

2 comments:

  1. How festive! Have a great time over the holidays, my dear humbug :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am off till 2nd January, so all my thoughts - apart from dirty ones about "elves", of course! - are on planning the Great New Year's Eve Party!

      So, Happy New Year to you and Teddi!

      Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]