Thursday 15 May 2014

I had to interrupt and stop this conversation



News today that the conglomerate of Dixons, Currys and PC World has agreed a merger with fellow retailer Carphone Warehouse to create a new one-stop-shop for smartphones, computers and - ahem - washing machines prompts me to re-visit a classic (and appropriate) mash-up.

Also continuing our celebrations of forty years of both Abba at Eurovision and the birth of Blondie, here they are together (again), in that brilliant mix by Matt Pop!


Ringing in the ears...

4 comments:

  1. The single best mashup I've ever seen, although, of course, Ms Harry winds up on top without even trying. It does make you think that maybe ABBA's real talent would have been as superior back-up singers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cruel, but in this instance probably a good observation :-)
      Jx

      Delete
  2. Great combination … have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]