Wednesday 11 June 2014

Hoochie Coocher





The rather attractive Mr Hugh Laurie is 55 years old today...

In America, he's become a bit of a sensation thanks to his appearance as the star of House [no idea; never seen it], and more recently, for his blues albums.

Over here, of course, he is far more famous as the comedy partner of "national treasure" Stephen Fry - not least in Jeeves and Wooster, from which this pithy interpretation of Minnie the Moocher is taken...


Many happy returns!

James Hugh Calum Laurie, OBE (born 11th June 1959)

2 comments:

  1. House is surprisingly good and Hugh does a very good American accent... I prefer him in Brit things though.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen trailers for "House" and it didn't appeal. Give me old re-runs of "Fry and Laurie" anyday... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]