Friday 17 October 2014

Take me in your arms and rock me



Oh. Thank. Heavens. That week is finally over...

...and I am on leave for a week! Yay!

I am in such a joyous mood, I feel I really should don some huge flares, a jacket with a huge collar, and freak on down with some very frenetic dancers, in wigs - like Sunday's birthday boy Mr George McCrae [he's 70 years old, you know]:


That song is 40 years old(!) - and without it, the whole célébration de la discothèque every weekend here at Dolores Delargo Towers would not exist... Thank Disco It's Friday! Have a funky one.

Ah-aaaaaah, yeah
Take me in your arms and rock me
Ah-aaaaaah, yeah
Take me in your arms and rock me
Ah-aaaaaaaaaaaah!


Indeed.

George Warren McCrae, Jr. (born 19th October 1944)

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time off - I am myself looking SO forward to the weekend! Only a couple of more hours to go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am beginning to think the office clock is going backwards!

      In the words of Tennessee Williams: "time is the longest distance between two places."

      Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]