Tuesday 28 October 2014

Touch all your dreams way down insi-i-ide



Timeslip moment..!

Let's take a little trip back twenty years (gulp) to another life, another world; a world of House, Garage, Lean-to, Outhouse and Shed [only joking!} - when we were still cool enough to go clubbing - to bask in a largely-un-R'nB-tainted musical scene when British dance acts had taken the "Chicago sound", mixed it with the innovations coming out of Europe, and batted it back across the pond.

Leading the way was former "Galaxy" singer Phil Fearon's pet project, Baby D, and this all-time classic - Number 1 in the chart in this week in 1994:


I'll take you up to the highest heights
Let's spread our wings and fly away-ay
Surround you with love that's pure delight
Release your spirit, set you free
Come and feel my energy-y-y
Let's be as one in soul and mind
I'll fill your world with ecstacy
Touch all your dreams way down insi-i-ide

Let me be your fantasy
Let me be your fantasy, yeah-eah-eah-eah
Let me be your fantasy
Let me be your fantasy

Let me be your fantasy
Let me touch your dreams
Just spread your wings and fly away


...which would be nice.

Baby D

2 comments:

  1. Spooky I have it on my 'Walkman' and was listening to this on my way to work. Fab

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]