Friday 31 July 2015

No matter how I try you always keep me waitin'



Prospects are good, weather-wise, for the impending weekend. Just as well, as our gang is amassing by the bandstand (no musicians unfortunately) in Regent's Park tomorrow for our annual celebratory picnic for my sister's birthday. The weather here has been so autumnal lately, that we live in hope no brollies and windcheaters will be necessary...

To get ourselves in the mood for a party (as is our wont), why not start by leaping around the back-streets and record stores of outer London wearing a comfortable jumpsuit? Just like yesterday's birthday boy Phil Fearon (and Galaxy) in this amazing "no expense spent" video:


Thank Disco It's Friday!

Phil Fearon (born 30th July 1956)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]