Friday 11 September 2015

I got to boogie on the disco 'round, oh yeah



Finally, the weekend is in prospect. We are gearing up for tomorrow's end-of-season spectacular Proms in the Park - the sausage rolls, plates, folding chairs, booze, rug and (most importantly) Union Jacks are ready to go.

Even more excitingly, this is my last day in the office for another eleven days, as I have taken next week and the Monday after off as leave - YAY!

To get the party started with a vengeance, who better than today's birthday girl (normally more at home on a "Tacky Music Monday") Miss Lola Falana with Mr Tom Jones [yes - him again] and their tribute to Alicia Bridges' Disco anthem I Love the Nightlife?

Thank Disco It's Friday!!


Loletha Elayne "Lola" Falana (born 11th September 1942)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tom Jones, Tom Jones. Proper singing that is.
    Shame about the quality though.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]