Monday 16 November 2015

Turkey lurkey, loosey goosey



Oh bum. Back to work again.

Never mind, at this time of year everyone's starting to put together the plans for their office Xmas party. And that's always something to look forward to. Groan.

I can absolutely guarantee that ours won't be anything like the one that today's birthday girl Donna McKechnie (with Baayork Lee and Margo Sappington) is throwing! On this Tacky Music Monday, it's Turkey Lurkey Time...


Donna McKechnie (born 16th November 1942)

4 comments:

  1. I love Donna and Promises, Promises - including the fun "Turkey Lurkey Time".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally couldn't agree more with the card! And the video is more like a night at the casa then my work party. Which I don't attend....not wet enough.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]