Thursday 3 December 2015

Horny with a 13 inch tongue



I have (of course) written about my favourite festivity at this time of year before.

No! Not the dreaded Xmas. It is a celebration of a legend that sounds far more fun...

This coming weekend, across Germanic and middle European lands it is Krampusnacht - the night the demon spirit Krampus comes to punish all naughty boys! [And girls, apparently.]

I am preparing my horn-headed outfit as we speak, replete with chains, lumps of coal and birch twigs.

'Tis the loveliest time of the year, indeed. And here's a special song about it, courtesy of a "performance artist" called Actually; actually...


He will hit you with his sticks
and lick you with his tongue...
13 inches long.


Slurp.

6 comments:

  1. There's a film about Krampus coming out in America shortly. Toni Colette seems to be involved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A "dark comedy horror", apparently. I shan't be queuing up. Jx

      Delete
  2. And this imaginative lore is meant to discourage naughtiness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully expect it to have the opposite effect, this weekend. With any luck :-)
      Jx

      Delete
    2. I'm not familiar with the phrasing of well wishes for this occasion, but best to you on your festive weekend, and thank you for inspiring the title of my latest post.

      Delete
    3. You are indeed "Naughty for Krampus". Look out for his thirteen inches! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]