Friday 16 September 2016

A trip in the dark



Summer officially ends with the arrival of September, and our unseasonably summery weather broke in spectacular fashion in the early hours this morning, with the most apocalyptic thunderstorm.

But also coming to its end is another week at work - so autumn or no autumn, rain or no rain, soggy bottoms or no soggy bottoms, we need to get ourselves into a party mood!

Lord only knows why the scantily-clad dancers in the studio are wearing crash helmets, but maybe it's a precaution in case they get overcome with passion at Mr Nick Straker's stunning looks...

I wouldn't necessarily recommend A Walk In The Park for real in this weather - but Thank Disco It's Friday!


He and his band were one-hit wonders, but I am certain Mr S had a future as a Ronald McDonald looky-likey.

Have a good weekend, folks - and don't forget your cagoule!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I do hate it when Great Uncle Gordonghast lurks in a storm like that. I don't know how many times we've told him...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did wonder if you might be related... Jx

      Delete
  2. I am not sure but I think he might have permed his hair !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]