Saturday 31 December 2016

Arise...



...Sir Ken Dodd, Sir Andy Murray, Sir Bryn Terfel, Sir Mark Rylance... and Sir Ray Davies:


In addition to a damehood for the lovely Patricia Routledge, there's also Dame Jessica Ennis-Hill, and Dame Anna Wintour!



Among others honoured: Baroness Shirley Williams, Dame Evelyn Glennie and Sir Roger Bannister, Companions of Honour; Angela Rippon CBE; Victoria Beckham OBE, Maggie Philbin OBE, and Tim Pigott-Smith OBE; and the super-sexy Chris Mears MBE. I'm arising...



Congratulations, all!

My damehood was obviously overlooked this time around.

New Year's Honours 2016-17

2 comments:

  1. You'll always be a Grande Dame to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can live with that.

      "If there's one thing I don't look for in a maid, it's discretion. Except with my own secrets, of course. "

      Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]