Monday 17 April 2017

I believe in me!



It may be a Bank Holiday, the final bit of the Easter weekend [Buona Pasquetta if you're Italian - a time for picnics; 'tis a bit chilly here for that today], but it is still a Tacky Music Monday...

And, as I have extra cause to celebrate - having the rest of this week off as leave, so not back to work for another seven days - I think it's time for a really joyful number, courtesy of Miss Leslie Uggams (and her extremely energetic safety gays)!


Now, that's the way to do it. Hallelujah, indeed!

4 comments:

  1. if that's your adorned table, you win!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no, darling - I made do with a bowl of noodles from the local Chinese. I am hardly Giada De Laurentiis. Jx

      Delete
    2. You're more of a Fanny Craddock.

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]