Monday 19 June 2017

Aaah, voglia di ballar con te!



After a weekend that involved paying tribute to one "triumph of art over nature", it is time to applaud another!

Lord knows we need some cheering up in order to drag ourselves out of the glorious sunshine into the morbidly boring confines of the office - but, on this Tacky Music Monday, who better to provide that cheer than yesterday's birthday girl Signorina Raffaella Carrà?

She's Ballo, ballo-ing her tits off!


Have a good one, peeps...

2 comments:

  1. I have just nicked that picture..i have just three shifts to work until i retire at 55

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you - I reckon I'll be working till I'm 90. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]