Friday 29 September 2017

Taste the forbidden fruit



At this time of year, it always feels like a race - to try and get as much sunshine whenever it appears, in the sure and certain knowledge that there won't be much of it in the months to come. True to form, all week while I've been stuck in the office, London has had some lovely warm sunshine. Today, and likely for the whole weekend, it is bucketing down. In the words of Father Jack: "Arse! Feck!"

Never mind, eh? A weekend is still a weekend, and we could always stick a few rhinestones onto our galoshes to cheer us us up. Alternatively, we could writhe around suggestively with some plastic chairs and a helluva lot of eyeshadow, just like the much missed Hot Gossip - and Thank Disco It's Friday!

Lord knows what dear old Quincy Jones made of this.


I knew I was captured
By the rhythm of the magic flute
Pulling and urging me
To taste the forbidden fruit

And though I felt naive
I did not want to leave, fever was in the air
And all of us sudden and I didn't care
And no reason why, I just had to testify

What makes you feel like doin' stuff like that?
What makes you feel like doin' stuff like that?
What makes you feel like doin' stuff like that?
What makes you feel like doin' stuff like that?
Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it!


You know you want to...

Have a good weekend, dear reader!

4 comments:

  1. Just last night the lad enjoyed my forbidden fruits.....said they were a cornucopia of delights!!!

    Have a wonderful weekend dear. Cheers🍹🍹🍹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your fruits are not so much "forbidden" as "open all hours", sweetie! Jx

      Delete
  2. That video ended just as it was getting creepily interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot Gossip were such great actors, and masters of suspense :-)

      Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]