Friday 6 October 2017

Ole, Ole!



Yesterday, it was Mrs Miller's "moment in the spotlight". Today, as we welcome with open arms the prospect of the looming weekend (and, fingers crossed, a chance to get into the garden and start clearing some space among the drooping vestiges of summer to plant some stuff for Spring), it's the turn of another artiste who was always "in with the joke". Señorita María del Rosario Mercedes Pilar Martínez Molina Baeza to bring some cheer into our lives...

Charo (for it is she) always knows how to start a party - so let's set her loose, and Thank Disco It's Friday!


Have a good one, peeps!

4 comments:

  1. Not saying she's a great artist, but she sure is fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is one of our favourites in the category "A Triumph of Art Over Nature"! Jx

      Delete
  2. I should from now on tell people, "I can't right now, I'm in the middle of forking."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "From fork to mouth". Story of our lives, really. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]