Tuesday 28 November 2017

They said my fiery whiskers made the guns go off too soon



With Harry'n'Meghan's engagement set to dominate every single news programme, tabloid and "lifestyle" magazine article for the next few months, I think it only right that I should add my congratulations by way of an appropriate song...


Ginjah, Ginjah
They all know Captain Ginjah
Jolly old pot, O.T. 'ot
Ninety-five in the shade what, what.
I love all the ladies
Not one of them would I injure
All the girls love Gin-Gin-Gin-
Gin-Gin-Gin-Gin-Ginjah!


Indeed.

4 comments:

  1. Well, there's nothing to add. I suppose you could slap the rump of the Galloping Major if Fleet Street drops the ball...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "When I look back and think tut-tut what sport I've had
      In certain quarters I'm afraid my reputation's bad."


      I'll show 'em... Jx

      Delete
  2. They'll be a rush on roast chicken as well given that Harry proposed over this meal.... and on one knee.
    And now I need a Gin.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always more of a rush on gin than chicken here at Dolores Delargo Towers. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]