Sunday 31 December 2017

Maybe it's much too early in the game - aah, but I thought I'd ask you just the same



"This house is cleaaan..." In fact, we've spent quite a few hours on it, getting ready for the guests to arrive for our traditional New Year's Eve bash. We've fired up the gramophone, rolled back the rug - so let's get frugging!

The question remains, however...


Have a Happy, Happy, Happy one, dear reader!

[PS it would be such a shame if the dear sweet children upstairs were to be disturbed by any banging, crashing, loud musical noises or screams, wouldn't it? Laughs maniacally]

6 comments:

  1. A Happy New Years Eve to you too dear! 🎆🎆🍸🎇🎉✨🎈💋

    I will be going to a tux and high heel party, so my fuck me pumps will be required. Then tomorrow I have my traditional new years day dinner at the Casa. If I arise.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a rose behind your ear, and a xylophone to hand... See the New Year in with a bang, dear (as if you'd do it any other way)!! Jx

      Delete
  2. Sod the ankle-biters! Hit it!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We certainly did that, my sweet!! Happy 2018 to you too... Jx

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year, Jon! I trust you kept things loud and raucous into the early hours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raucous? Us? Of course - till 4am... [Laughs maniacally again] Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]